Taking the stress out of organizing for home and business.
At home, have you ever:
- Promised yourself "This is the year I get organized!" but don't know where to start?
- Dreaded organizing your taxes - on April 14th?
- Panicked because unexpected visitors stopped by your home and it was in upheaval?
- Wished you could park your car in the garage but it was filled with clutter?
- Argued with your spouse or kids every morning about finding what they need?
- Bought a duplicate of something you already had but forgot you had it?
- Dealt with clearing out a loved one’s former home?
At your place of business:
- Lost a deal because you weren't prepared?
- Misplaced a file you needed for a sales call or presentation?
- Ordered too much inventory because your supplies were scattered?
- Spent money every month on a storage unit or warehouse space?
- Felt overwhelmed walking into your office?
YOU can take control of your belongings!
Sometimes we need a coach or partner to help us through challenges. Organizing is no different. Call Excellence Organizing for your organizing coach and partner. Don't put it off any longer.
Why should I get organized?
- Save time by not hunting for missing items
- Save money by not replacing items you already have
- Reduce turmoil by having fewer arguments
Organizing does not need to be expensive
Chances are, you already have most if not all of what you need to get started. Excellence Organizing will help you determine what works for you, what doesn't and what your ideal system would be.
Are you a military veteran, firefighter, paramedic or UW-Green Bay alumni? Ask about your discount.